Registration 1860 Societies Act. Since 1996
Contact Person: Abdul Waheed Khan (President)
Tel: +92 21 66 58999
Cell: +92 300 9251836
+92 300 2107967
Address: Main Office, Naunehal Academy St 1114/1115 Qasba Islamia Colony No.1 SITE Town Karachi UC-9
Bright Educational Society (Bes) is a support voluntary Civil Society Organization for no profit aiming at nation building through education, socio-economic interventions, debates and advocacy for a total participation and democracy, and for a real chane in national policy, behaviour and practices.
Make changes to achieve a culture of total participation and democracy in Pakistan Civic Society through Education and Development together inculcating basic human values and quality of life.
1. To improve the living status of the marginalized section of the society specially women and children by sustainable,participatory and integrated development.
2. To strengthen institutions/human resource in different sectors of life at all levels.
3. To improve the health status of under privileged with special focus on women and children.
4. To incrase literacy especially focuses on Primary Education in the remote areas of Pakistan.
5. To contribute to the National efforts for remormation of education espacially religious institutes and seminaries
6. To increase income generation opportunities in rural communities.
7. Promotion of positve ideas and building soldarity among the poor people and communities.
8. To initiate the process of development in other related sectors like Youth Development, Child Protection, Urban Planning. Promotion and protection of Human Rights.